When I stepped outside this morning, I knew it was going to be a lovely day.
- I had no issues finding a place to park my bike.
- I got to wear a fall-time scarf.
- It's Free Coffee Tuesday at the Holiday gas station again.
- Someone was wearing very bright, purple tights.
- I had a haircut scheduled.
- Last night my friends and I finally won trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings. We were gifted twenty dollars each and an extra veggie boat. Perfection.
All of these things instilled in me a need to craft like you wouldn't believe. Obviously.
I don't know if you know about midi rings. You wear them above your knuckle, they're super bomb, and I'm about to share with you the actual easiest tutorial so you can make your own. It has only two steps. LET ME SEE YOU ONE-TWO STEP.
Two Step DIY Midi Ring
You'll need: An eye pin, a small bead, a thin marker to shape your ring around, and needle nose pliers.
2. Put the bead on the open end of the pin. Using your pliers, wrap the end of the pin around the bead, securing it.
That's it. Wear it with pride and make them in ten jillion different colors.
And know that I love you.