Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Vanilla Bean Blog
- These chippers come out large and flat. They got that crispy edge, chewy center thang about them and they're SUH NICE.
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Joy the Baker
- When you want to feel fancy, you brown your butter. Or brown your butter all the time. Seriously. Chill time matters with these, though. I like to wait 24 hours until I bake the dough.
Chocolate Chip Cookies from Not Without Salt
- So reliable. There's no chill time and they always turn out fat and beautiful. One time I threw m&ms in. CUE MUSIC:
Kim Boyce's Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies from Good to the Grain
- Yeah? Does using all whole wheat flour scare you? Cold butter? What are you, recipe? Try this one out. You'll be so amazed and then you'll feel so healthy because whole wheat flour. Duh.
Vegan Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies from Oh, Ladycakes
- Don't worry, little vegan. I gotchu. Ashlae over at Oh, Ladycakes did you a favor and concocted a delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe with sea salt so you can be trendy like the other people making stuff with sea salt!