Sunday, June 17, 2012

the weekenders.

First of all, remember The Weekenders? You should. They ate pizza in every episode.

This weekend Nicole came to visit...well, the Miniapple is her real home but right now she's homehome. Nicole is my dearest of dear friends. Would you like to know what we did this weekend in this lovely city we call home?

Step One: Breakfast at the Aster Cafe.
Step Two: New favorite store/where I'd like to spend the rest of my life, I Like You.


Step Three: Stone Arch Bridge Festival: giant pickle edition. It's fine.

Step Four: 'Nana bread competition. Everybody wins. I used this recipe from Joy The Baker and Mark used his mom's. Pretty much the same level of excellence.
Step Four: Obvious. Seward Cafe. All the oatmeal, all the coffee.

And a Happy Father's Day to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment