Friday, December 7, 2012

in any given week & the hollydaze.

This week things happened and I got way excited for the holidays. WHY?!

1. My new baby Canon Rebel has been doing me real good.

Welcome to my Tuesday/Thursday weekly life. Improvising with these lovely mugs.






It's true, I'm totally learning things in school.

 2. During my prime years of cool, (1st-3rd grade), I was an figure skating princess. Which is why I'm excited to report my newly acquired ICE SKATES. From the best of friends, Nicole. I'm about to make a serious comeback, world.

3. All week. Lianne Lahavas. You want to listen? You should.


4. Things I'm currently excited about that have something to do with the holidays:
  • cranberry bread
  • Hallmark Channel Christmas movies
  • candy cane cookies
  • Pretending I know the lighting the menorah prayer. I might. I'm just not sure.
  • apple latkes
  • breakfast on Christmas
  • dogs
  • gingerbread gingerbread gingerbread
(Notice how I put things in between the bullets that had to do with food. I did that on purpose. Because I'm not only excited about cookies. I just wanted to get that out there.)

5. A special creation brought to you by Ms. Samantha Feld.

6. TWO MOUSE EXPERIENCES THIS WEEK WHY.

7. This week I went to our local cash only, no meat eatery to indulge in some tempeh jambalaya, forgot to order it to go, and then was forced to have alone time. All I had with me was an issue of Glamour. You don't read Glamour in Hard Times. I felt like an awful, awful person. Like I was committing a crime. The jambalaya was good.


8. This weekend my mother is visiting. How many cookies will we eat? I will report back later with this information.

Lata, playas. There's some nanner bread in the oven that needs my attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment